Gurja Himal Trekking is the virgin Trekking Trail in Nepal. This trek is located around Dhaulagiri Himalayan Range and Only few trekkers have been there and the route is still untouched and untold. The trekking is started from Baglung in Kaligandaki valley. As a community-based and pro-poor initiative it has the express support of Gurja Khani inhabitants and other villages along the described trekking routes. By walking these trails you will be helping to ensure that your tourism expenditure reaches those in need in remote areas. You will be experiences and get enjoy on local ethnic group’s Magar people culture while trekking. Gurja Himal (7193m) was first summit by Spanish.You can see the spectacular views of Gurja himal, mt. Dhaulagiri range, Churen himal and Annapurna’s range.
Day01: Arrival Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel and briefly describes about the trekking plans.
Day02: Guided Sightseeing tours in Kathmanbdu valley. Visit Boudhanath temple, Pasupatinath and many heritage places.
Day03: Drive early morning Kathmandu to Baglung.
Day04: Trek Baglung to Okhle 2310 Mtr. 7 hrs.
Day05: Trek Okhle to Tarakholagaon-Tarakholagaon Phedi 2210 Mtr.7 Hrs
Day06: Trek Phedi to Rum 1904 Mtr.5 hrs.
Day07: Trek Rum to BongaDobhan 1420 Mtr.7 hrs.
Day08: Trek BongaDobhan-Gurjaghat Pass- Gurjaghat 3380 Mtr.8 Hrs.
Day09: Trek Gurjaghat- Rugachaur-Rugachaur Pass Gurjakhani Pass 3850 Mtr.8 Hrs.
Day10: Trek Gurjakhani to Lower Arche 1820 Mtr 8 hrs.
Day11: Trek Lower Arche to Sibang 1680 Mtr.6 hrs.
Day12: Trek Sibang to Darbang 1070 Mtr.4 hrs.
Day13: Trek Darbang to Pokhara 820 Mtr 7 Hours By bus.
Day14: Trek Pokhara Guided sightseeing.
Day15: Trek Drive to Kathmandu. Or extend you stay visiting other Tourist places.
Day16: leisure day in Kathmandu.
Day 17: Fly back to your home
Please Click and Have a look at the Pictures of Gurja Himal Trekking. Thank you
Trekking Cost : 2050 Euro Per person
1. 4 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
2. Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
3. Trekking Permit ,TIMS ,
4. Meal: All meal Breakfast, Lunch, dinner during the trek best available restaurant.
5. One experience trekking guide 1 porter for 2 trekker (each member 13KG)
6. Life, Medical Insurance for Guide & Porter
7. All accommodation during the trek best available hotel/guesthouses
8. Our service charge
1. Personal equipment for trekking
2. Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
3. Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
3. Emergency Rescue evacuation during the trek incase needed
4. Personal expenses
5. Tipping (Tips) for guide & porter
6. Bar bills, Beverage and mineral water during the trek.
7. The cost not mentioned in cost includes
To climb the mt. Everest now the Nepal Government has set a…
We are very happy that our beloved clients Mr. Thomas, Mrs.Kirstin and…
A 49-year-old Kami Rita Sherpa climber stood atop the world’s highest mountain…
Dear Friends, Namaste ! On the auspicious Occasion of MERRY CHRISTMAS ,…