The most popular peak in Annapurnas himalaya is the Chulu west peak which requires a good knowledge of climbing. This peak lies north of Manang valley and the route goes along the Annapurna trail up to Ledder. Every year for the western climber , this is the right one less than 7000m who has been looking a techically peak. We set the west base camp at 4930m and High camp at 5530m. These high camps are really chilly and windy.The woderful views of Chulus and Annapurnas range and Throung peak, Tilicho peak and surrounding hundreds peaks give you a ample rewards.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet with our representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Short briefing about Trekking and Peak Climbing.
Day 02: Full day Sightseeing Trip in Kathmandu Valley like as Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swoyambhunath Stupa with our well experience Tour Guide by private car, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Bhulbhule 840m/6-7hours by Tourist Bus, stay overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Trek from Bhulbhule to Jagat 1300m/5-6hours, stay overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Trek from Jagat to Dharapani 1860m/5-6hours, stay overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trek from Dharapani to Chame 2670m/5-6hours, stay overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Trek from Chame to Lower Pisang 3200m/5-6hours, stay overnight at lodge.
Day 08: Trek from Lower Pisang to Manang Village 3540m/5-6hours, stay overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Acclimatization Day and exploring village and lakes, stay overnight at lodge.
Day 10: Trek from Manang Village to Yak Kharka 4020m/4-5hours, stay overnight at lodge.
Day 11: Trek from Yak Kharka to Chulu West Base Camp 4930m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: Trek from Chulu West Base Camp to High Camp 5530m/4-5hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 13: Summit to Chulu West Peak 6419m and back to Base Camp 4930m/7-8hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 14: Extra Day for climbing due to bad weather or AMS, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 15: Trek from Chulu West Base Camp to Thorong-La Phedi 4450m/5-6hours, stay overnight at lodge.
Day 16: Trek from Thorong-La Phedi to Muktinath 3760m via Thorong-La Pass 5416m/6-7hours, stay overnight at lodge.
Day 17: Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom 2720m via Kagbeni 2800m/6-7hours, stay overnight at lodge.
Day 18: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara 820m/ 40minute and transfer to Hotel.
Day 19: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus and transfer to Hotel.
Day 20: Free Day for Shopping in Kathmandu, stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 21: Final Departure to International Airport.
Price Starting from: 2250$
Minimum Pax : 2
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 4 nights accommodation with breakfast at good hotel in Kathmandu and 1 night in Pokhara.
* Kathmandu city/sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the trek.
* Tented accommodation on sharing basis during the climbing period.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter
for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipment & insurance.
* 1 experienced climbing Sherpa guide.
* Camping Equipments (Tents, Kitchen Utensils and Mattresses).
* All transportation by bus/car.
* Domestic flight from Jomsom/Pokhara and airport tax.
* Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and all necessary permits.
* Peak Climbing permit, Garbage deposit.
* Peak Climber’s (Sherpa) equipments charge.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Personal Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks,, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Personal Trekking Equipment.
We are very happy that our beloved clients Mr. Thomas, Mrs.Kirstin and…
A 49-year-old Kami Rita Sherpa climber stood atop the world’s highest mountain…
Dear Friends, Namaste ! On the auspicious Occasion of MERRY CHRISTMAS ,…
Nepal’s hospitality industry on Monday launched a cook book and videos of…