Trekking to holly Place for the pilgrims & trekkers the most famous place is Muktinath in Mustang Nepal. At the head of the Kali Gandaki, north of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalaya, lies one of the most culturally interesting and scenically dramatic regions in Nepal. Historically, much of this region's prosperity derived from its position on the Kaligandaki River and Thank Khola trade route to Tibet. This is a short trek and the maximum height you will reach at 3940m.
Day 01: Arrive international airport in Kathmandu transport to selected hotel at Thamel, The hotel is centrally located in the Thamel area of Kathmandu which is renowned for its many restaurants, shops, bars, and nightclubs etc which cater for the tourists.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley full day sightseeing with professional tour guide.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara by tourist Bus at 7:00AM (200 km. 6/7 hours driving) and stay over night at selected hotel near by lake side.
Day 04: Take breakfast in the morning and drive to Nayapul by local bus (2 hours driving) trek to Tirkhedhunga (1520 mtr. 3 ½ hours walking) stay over night at Lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2853 mtr. 7/8 hours walking) and stay over night at Lodge.
Day 06: Visit to Poon Hill early in the morning (3210 mtr. 45 minutes walking) for the best sunrise view and the magnificent Annapurna ranges Himalayas, back to Ghorepani. Take breakfast and trek to Tatopani (1120 mtr. 7 hours walking) stay over night at Lodge.
Day 07:Trek to Ghasa (2450 mtr. 5/6 hours walking) stay over night at Lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Tukuche (2732 mtr. 6 hours walking) stay over night at Lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Jomsom (3 hours walking) stay over night at Lodge.
Day 10: Trek to Kagbeni (2980 mtr. 3 hours walking) stay over night at Lodge.
Day 11: Trek to Muktinath (3940 mtr. 4 hours walking) stay over night at Lodge.
Day 12: Trek down to Jomsom (2728 mtr. 5 hours walking) stay over night at Lodge.
Day 13:Fly back to Pokhara (25 minutes flight) and stay over night at selected hotel near by lake. Rest of the day individual activities.
Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus at 07:30 AM (200 km. 6/7 hours driving) and stay overnight at selected hotel in Kathmandu
Day 15: Departure to international airport to fly your home country. We provide you transport to international Tribhuwan airports.
Cost for Muktinath- Jomsom Trekking
Per Person : Euro 825
1. 4 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
2. Jomsom to Pokhara One way flight
3. Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
4. Trekking Permit TIMS
5. Meal: All meal Breakfast, Lunch, dinner during the trek best available restaurant.
6. One experience trekking guide 1 porter for 2 trekker (each member 13KG)
7. Annapurna Conservation permit Fee
8. Life, Medical Insurance for Guide & Porter
9. All accommodation during the trek best available hotel/guesthouses
10. Our service charge
1. Personal equipment for trekking
2. Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
3. Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
3. Emergency Rescue evacuation during the trek incase needed
4. Personal expenses
5. Tipping (Tips) for guide & porter
6. Bar bills, Beverage and mineral water during the trek.
7. The cost not mentioned in cost includes
To climb the mt. Everest now the Nepal Government has set a…
We are very happy that our beloved clients Mr. Thomas, Mrs.Kirstin and…
A 49-year-old Kami Rita Sherpa climber stood atop the world’s highest mountain…
Dear Friends, Namaste ! On the auspicious Occasion of MERRY CHRISTMAS ,…